Enjoy a fabulous Michelin-starred lunch with Prosecco at London's Galvin La Chapelle restaurant for just £29 per person. Located in the trendy Spitalfields area, Galvin La Chapelle is housed inside a former chapel. The restaurant serves classic French dishes with a British twist using seasonal produce.
Limited Time Lunch Offer at Galvin La Chapelle
Are you looking for the perfect Michelin-starred lunch in London to bring your partner, friends or your mum to? We have the deal for you.
This offer, provided by Travelzoo, is valid on a Chef's Menu consisting of a 3-course lunch with bubbly. You can choose from a wide selection of dishes for each course of your meal.
The restaurant's architecture has been praised by many popular publications, such as Tatler and The Guardian. You will immediately be wowed by the high vaulted ceilings and tall marble pillars. There is a reason why this restaurant has been described as a church for gastronomy.
Head chef, Jeff Galvin, is renowned for his excellent and innovative cooking of French cuisine. Along with his brother, Chris, Jeff has made a name for himself on the London restaurant scene. The Galvins operate a number of other popular restaurants across London, such as Galvin at Windows at the Hilton Park Lane and the Bistrot de Luxe in Baker Street.
You can see a sample menu of some of the dishes you can order at the restaurant below:
- Terrine of Goosenargh duck with date pureé and herb salad.
- Charred fillet of mackerel, cucumber, dill & pickled Tokyo turnip.
- Velouté of Roscoff onion, slow-cooked Burford brown egg & crisp shallots.
- Crisp fillet of sea bream, mussels and parsley orzo, curry oil & taramasalata.
- Agnolotti of Spinach & Ricotta, mushroom purée & parmesan foam.
- Seared calves liver, king cabbage, Alsace bacon & madeira jus.
- Buttermilk pannacotta, Yorkshire rhubarb & crumble.
- Amalfi lemon curd & Speculoos biscuit.
- Morbier, grapes & walnuts.
For an additional £5.50, you can upgrade your lunch to a dinner, valid any day of the week except for Saturday. Your voucher is valid for bookings until September 30th, 2016. Only a limited amount of vouchers will be sold, therefore we recommend you purchase your voucher as soon as possible.
How to Book
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.