Wild Honey in London's upscale Mayfair district is currently offering a discounted 3-course lunch menu including Prosecco, coffee, and petits fours for just £29 per person.
Wild Honey Michelin-Starred Lunch Voucher
This offer, available on Travelzoo, consists of a voucher to be redeemed for a 3-course lunch with bubbly, coffee, and petits fours. You can choose from any dish on the restaurant's Working Lunch Menu, which changes daily. Due to the ever-changing menu, the food served at Wild Honey remains exciting and seasonal year-round. Its interiors have been described as “grown-up” and “sexy” by Tatler.
This restaurant boasts 1 Michelin star and was praised in the Michelin guide for its flavourful dishes and experienced chefs. The dishes draw inspiration from around the world.
Wild Honey is easy to find and is located just off Regent Street. So if you are in the West End for a bit of shopping or a show, lunch at this restaurant is a no-brainer.
You can upgrade your lunch voucher to a dinner voucher for an additional £6. Your voucher is valid for bookings until near the end of October 2016.
- Caillettes Persian style.
- Chilled young carrot velouté, hazelnuts, pink grapefruit.
- Greek feta cheese ‘Barrel aged’, watermelon, Leccino olives, wild oregano.
- Cod fillet, Provençal vegetables, quinoa and toasted seeds.
- Slow cooked belly of pork, crisp Anna potatoes, Italian green beans.
- Ricotta dumplings ‘Gnudi’, tomato, Ligurian olive oil, Parmesan.
- Mango, coconut sorbet, chocolate meringue wafers.
- Wild honey ice cream, crushed honeycomb.
- British and French artisanal seasonal cheese (£10 supplement).
How to Book
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.