Save up to 36% on a 5-course tasting menu with Champagne at the London Michelin-listed restaurant, The Chancery.
London Michelin Tasting Menu Offer
The Chancery is a Michelin-listed restaurant located just off London's Chancery Lane. The Chancery has been wowing diners since opening its doors in 2004 with Head Chef, Graham Long, joining the team in 2014. Graham Long previously worked at the Michelin-starred Pied à Terre, St Betty's in Hong Kong and with Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's. Long's focus is on serving authentic and innovative European-inspired dishes.
The restaurant is split over two floors and seats 55 guests, making it an excellent choice for romantic dinners and large groups alike.
Groupon is currently offering you the opportunity to purchase a voucher, which can be redeemed for a 5-course tasting menu including Champagne and coffee at 36% off the regular price. This means that you would save £58 on a dinner for two by purchasing the voucher versus paying the restaurant directly for the same meal.
The voucher is priced at £49 per person and you may purchase 1 voucher per 1 or 2 people, plus up to an additional 10 vouchers as gifts.
- Salad of heirloom tomatoes with creamed mozzarella, dried black olives and basil
- Marinated raw hand-dived scallops with cucumber jelly, avocado cream, sesame filo and shiso dressing
- Fresh and smoked Cornish haddock with Jersey Royals, fresh peas, ventrèche bacon and watercress
- Corn-fed spring chicken with ravioli of the leg morels, new season asparagus, rye crumbs and thyme jus
- Chocolate, caramel and peanut tart with yoghurt sorbet and malted peanuts
Diners will also get to enjoy a 125ml glass of Champagne, mineral water and a cup of coffee to accompany the tasting menu.
How to Book
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.