Experience London's largest tasting menu with 10 meals to choose from at the 200 Club from £49 per person.
London's Largest Tasting Menu – Choose from 10 Different Meals
The 200 Club is a new gastronomic event by Bompas & Parr, who recently created a range of unusual ice cream flavours for Groupon and currently host the controversial Alcoholic Architecture bar in London Bridge. The 200 Club will open for business from the 3rd – 4th of September 2015 and will serve up 200 separate courses served over a 24 hour period. Each of the 10 meals you can choose from contain 20 innovative dishes that put a focus on exotic flavours and new cooking techniques.
Tickets to the 200 Club cost between £49 and £99 per person, depending on the time slot and the meal you choose to book. Tickets can be booked via Bespoke Offers, however there are only a limited amount of places left so you need to be quick in order to not miss out.
The event will take place at The Factory in Bermondsey, London and will see eight top chefs cook up a huge variety of dishes. You can choose from the following 10 tasting menus as part of the experience:
The 200 Club Tasting Menus
• Yellow Breakfast: A morning repast that zings with citrus, caffeine and craft. This culinary explosion will hybridize flavours of the East and West in a high-energy, high-end display of homely food love.
• White Elevenses: A British tradition bejewelled in surreal sparkle. Expect custards, shortbread, quiches, clouds of confection sugar and a dreamy sweet vision of the classic treats.
• Green Lunch: This meal will be a rustic yet refined version of the garden snacking of yore. Look forward to leafy eating including the freshest greens, meats and cheeses, plus a procession of fluorescent jellies.
• Blue Afternoon Snack: A powerhouse of flavour for the lazy hours of the day. Taste an otherworldly array of vibrant and dusty turquoises in the form of naturally tinted roots and skilfully prepared fish.
• Purple Five O’Clock Tiffin: Rooted in the wild and rich darkness of summer, enjoy ingredients such as wild game and dark summer fruits. Dishes will speak to simple food traditions reinterpreted with modern culinary craft.
• Pink Dinner: Forget “trendy” food items like burgers or hot dogs. Your table will be buzzing with eye-popping fuschia, cured meats, and smouldering wood smoke.
• Red Party Time: A sultry explosion of party vibes and hot weather flavours. You’ll see Australian and Asian influences, balancing classic spice and tropical tangs with modern style.
• Orange Drunchies: The extension of a great night out. Expect contradicting textures, bleeding edge techniques, and lashings of moreishness to tantalise the palate.
• Brown Blackout: Indulge in a meal of carnal urges – sweet, hot and savoury dishes. The chef will keep you on your toes with coffee, chocolate, black garlic, squid ink, soy sauce, and liquorice.
• Multicolour Final Countdown: A communal carousal of globally-inspired festival food. Mark the culmination of The 200 Club with a multinational flavour and colour explosion, using vibrant colours with grand presentations.
How to Book
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.