Save up to 46% on a 3-Course Dinner with Cocktails at the London Hilton Green Park.
Enjoy a 3-Course Dinner with Champagne Cocktails at Hilton Green Park
Groupon are currently offering a 46% discount voucher on a 3-course meal with champagne cocktails at the Tiger Green Brasserie within the London Hilton Green Park. The Tiger Green Brasserie serves contemporary takes on international cuisine, with flavours of Asia and France effortlessly intertwined.
The Tiger Green Brasserie seats 83 diners within two separate dining areas, allowing a sense of privacy within the restaurant. Dishes include lime and beetroot cured salmon with a citrus sorbet, Pork Belly with chard watermelon, potatopuree, samphire, balsamic and pine nut and passion fruit crème brulee with pistachio and biscuit.
Your £59 voucher from Groupon will entitle you and a guest to a 3-course meal with champagne cocktails at the Tiger Green Brasserie. You may choose to purchase a voucher for four people priced at £118 if you intend on visiting the restaurant in a larger group. You can purchase a maximum of 1 voucher per 2 or 4 people, with group bookings capped at 8 people per table. You may purchase an additional 10 vouchers as gifts.
The discount voucher expires on the 4th of September, 2015 and bookings must be made in advance via an online booking system. The voucher can be redeemed on bookings made for Monday – Sunday, 17:30 – 22:30. You may choose a starter up to the value of £12, a main course up to the value of £24 and a dessert up to the value of £8 from the a la carte menu. Higher priced dishes can be ordered at an additional charge. A 12.50% service charge based on the regular price of the meal will be applied to your bill.
- Lime and Beetroot Cured Salmon, Citrus Sorbet, Beetroot.
- Free range Chicken, Truffle, Tarragon, Wild mushroom, Mustard Chantilly.
- Pea and Mint Veloute, Ham Hock, Mint oil.
- Chicory, Peach, Pistachio, Halloumi, Citrus.
- Scallops, Cauliflower, parmesan, Sea Pursalane, Bacon and Smoked Paprika.
- Chef’s Soup of the day.
- Lamb rump, Beetroot, Blackberry, Salsify, Potato, and Mustard jus.
- Stuffed saddle of Rabbit, Polenta, Girolles, Carrot and Thyme.
- Tempura Cod, thick cut Chips, Pea puree, Tartar sauce.
- Pork Belly, Chard watermelon, Potato puree, Samphire, Balsamic and Pine nut.
- Chicken supreme, Chorizo potato, Tomato and Garlic sauce, Rocket and herbs.
- Garden Pea Risotto, English Asparagus, Goats curd and Saffron Aoili.
- Baked Sea Trout, Young potato, Tomato, Broad bean, Fennel, Lemon.
- Chicken Makhni, Rice, Naan bread, Poppadum, Mango chutney and Raita.
- Gorgonzola and Walnut tortellini, Walnut pesto, Parmesan.
- Elderflower Panna cotta, Strawberries, Black pepper
- Passion fruit crème Brulee, Pistachio, Biscuit
- Bitter Chocolate Mousse, Nougat, Salted Caramel Ice cream, Praline
- Selection of British cheeses To include, Somerset Brie, Black stick blue, Isle of Mull mature cheddar, grapes, quince jelly and a sweet baby loaf
- Stem ginger Cheesecake, Poached Rhubarb, Biscuit and popping candy crumb
- Exotic fruit salad, mango sorbet
- Sticky Toffee pudding, vanilla cream
How to Book
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.