Enjoy a fabulous 3-course Michelin-starred meal with Prosecco at the exclusive London Restaurant, Kitchen W8, for just £23 per person.
London Michelin-Starred Meal – £23 per person
We've found a great offer from Travelzoo on a delicious 3-course Michelin-starred lunch with Prosecco for just £23 per person. Located in the heart of Kensington, Kitchen W8 offer a uniquely British take on French haute cuisine. Run by chef Mark Kempson, the restaurant earned its first Michelin-star rating in 2011 and has retained it every year since then. Kitchen W8 has been listed in many prestigious London food guides, including being picked as one of Tatler's top destinations to eat in 2014.
What sets Kitchen W8 apart from other Michelin-starred restaurants in London is the relaxed neighbourhood atmosphere and friendly service.
This offer is available between 12:00 – 14:00, Monday – Saturday until September 19th, 2015. Your voucher from Travelzoo will entitle you to a 3-course lunch from a set menu and a glass of Prosecco or Bellini cocktail.
- Chilled Watercress Velouté with Jersey Royals, Smoked Beetroot Emulsion and Trout Tartlet
- Chicken and Foie Gras Boudin with Goat’s Curd Cream, Wild Garlic and Mousserons
- Fillet of Sea Bream with Seaweed Buttermilk, Salt and Pepper Squid, Borage Leaves
- Glazed Breast of Lamb with Pink Fir Potatoes, English Gem, Peas and Nettles
- Fresh Ewes Curd with Carrot Chutney, Spiced Sunflower Seeds, Rocket and Hazelnut Wafers
- Polenta and Almond Cake with Vanilla Mousse, Olive Oil and Orange Blossom
11-13 Abingdon Road,
How to Book
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.