British Airways are currently offering a sale on seats in Business Class and First Class for both flights and holidays for all global destinations. All British Airways Business and First Class seats on long-haul flights feature flat-beds, complimentary alcohol and world renowned service. You will also have access to the airport's premium lounges before and after your flight.
Prices for return British Airways Business Class flights including taxes and fees are as follows:
- London Heathrow – Amsterdam: £259
- London Heathrow – Nice: £259
- London Heathrow – St. Petersburg: £583
- London Heathrow – Dubai: £1339
- London Heathrow – New York JFK: £1529
- London Heathrow – Orlando: £1605
- London Heathrow – Los Angeles: £2029
- London Heathrow – Bangkok: £2320
- London Heathrow – Sydney: £3179
British Airways are renowned as being one of the best airlines in the world, and remain one of the few carriers to offer full service on shorthaul flights. These rates are a great deal, and you will get to experience some of the best in-flight service the world has to offer.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we receive a commission on any sale generated from this post. You can read more about this on our Terms & Conditions page.